General Surgery is a medical specialty concerned with the treatment of a variety of disorders frequently requiring surgery.
Some common conditions and General Surgeries are as follows
1. Perforation of the gastrointestinal tract
2. Obstructed abdominal hernias & All hernias like hydrocele, etc.
3. Acute abdominal cases like acute appendicitis, acute cholecystitis etc.
4. Thyroid surgeries like hemithyroidectomy, total thyroidectomy, etc.
5. All breast cases like breast lumps, radical mastectomy, etc.
6. Colorectal surgery
7. Semi and total colectomies, fissure, fistula in ano and haemorroidectomy using the latest laser techniques.
8. Gastro Intestinal Surgery
9. Diabetic foot surgery using the latest techniques
10. Benign and malignant diseases of the oesophagus, stomach and intestines
11. Liver, spleen and pancreatic surgery
12. Gall bladder diseases and surgical jaundice
13. Modern management of hernias of various kinds (laparoscopic and open techniques)
14. Modern management of anorectal diseases like piles, fissures and fistulas
15. Benign and malignant diseases of breasts and thyroid & salivary glands
16. Advanced vascular surgery of the aorta, carotid artery, peripheral vascular and vein surgery
17. Thoracic and thoracoscopic surgery
18. Lumps and swellings on the body
19. Surgery on endocrine glands
20. Neck surgery